Adobe Lightroom® CC
Workflow & Shooting Raw 1 Day Workshop
Click Images Below to View Gallery
How to Manage Your Digital Images from Start to Finish.
One of the most challenging aspects of working with your digital images is maintaining a proper workflow. Along with this, is how to properly post-produce an image for best results. In this one-day workshop, Dean will take you through the proper steps & features of using Adobe Lightroom® CC, as well as working with RAW, to help you become proficient with post-shot image management and manipulation.
• From Camera to Computer (Archiving)
• Importing & Organizing within the Library Module
• Develop Module to post-process your images
• An introduction to Map, Book, Slideshow, Print & Web Modules
• Exporting your Images for Use
What to Bring:
• Laptop computer with Adobe Lightroom® CC installed*
• Folder of 5-10 of your images to use in class
• Students will be given a class booklet for taking notes
*Students must supply their own laptop (PC or Mac) with Lightroom® CC installed and ready to go.