The 5 Elements of a Great Image and
the Rules of Composition
1 Day Workshop
Learn to SEE the world!
In this one-day class, Dean will discuss the 5 most important aspects of an image, how to control them, and why it's important. The Rules of Composition will also be covered as well as a walk-about with Dean to help you tie it all together as you learn to start taking more visually interesting images. A post-class critique of your images are included.
Note: Box lunch is included, but you are welcome to bring your own.
• The 5 Elements of a Great Image
• Learning to Visualize
• Lens Choice & Working the Subject
• The Rules of Composition discussed
• A Hands-on Walk-About with Dean
• Post-class Image Critique
What to Bring:
• Your your digital camera* and lenses
• A sturdy tripod
• Students will be given a class booklet for taking notes
*This class is ideal for Digital SLR (Single Lens Reflex) Cameras. Point-and-shoot photographers are we≠lcome.
Click Images Below to View Gallery