Basic Digital Photography
5 Week Class
Your Digital Camera Demystified.
This class covers everything from an introduction into digital technology to important camera
settings, and how to start taking a good picture no matter what your subject. You'll learn how to
start controlling light, color, and atmosphere while learning the controls of your camera. A must
for anyone wanting to get out of the auto modes!
A hands-on field trip will help accentuate the skills taught in class. Field trip location to be announced first week of class.
The Basics of
Digital Photography Explained:
• An introduction to digital technology ...simplified
• Setting Quality: JPEG vs.Raw
• Options to White Balance
• Making ISO, Aperture, & Shutter speed settings understandable
• Exposure, Exposure Modes, & Metering explained
• An introduction to Composition
• Basic Image Processing & Workflow
• Weekly Assignments & Critique
What to Bring:
• Your Digital Camera*
• Your Camera Manual
• Lenses and Accessories
• USB Flash Drive
• Enrolled students will receive a high-quality class manual
*This class is ideal for Digital SLR (Single Lens Reflex) Cameras. Point-and-shoot photographers are welcome but may be limited on certain assignments.
Click Images Below to View Gallery