Creative Composition Class
5 Week Class
Take Your Photographs to the Next Level!
What makes an eye-catching image? Many variables including lens choice and the
rules of composition. Learn about both and much more.
In this class, we'll discuss what makes a great photograph, how the masters did it, and what you can do to start designing a more visually appealing image through the rules of composition.
A hands-on field trip will help accentuate the skills taught in class. Field trip location to be announced first week of class.
• The 5 Elements of a Great Image
• Learning to Visualize
• Lens Choice & Working the Subject
• 15 Rules of Composition discussed
• Weekly Assignments & Critiques
What to Bring:
• First week: Bring 1 image on a USB flash drive or CD for critique
• Your your digital camera* and lenses
• USB Flash Drive
• Enrolled students will receive a high-quality class manual
*This class is ideal for Digital SLR (Single Lens Reflex) Cameras. Point-and-shoot photographers are welcome but may be limited on certain assignments.
Click Images Below to View Gallery